Friday, February 5, 2010

Piercings In Adult Films Is There A Place In New York Where I Can Get Piercings Without An Adult? But Someone Who Is 17?

Is there a place in new york where i can get piercings without an adult? but someone who is 17? - piercings in adult films

Well, here's the thing, my mother says I can, but then started to deny I was so angry that he wanted to strangle me and my cousin thought that our tongue, nose, cartilage and Bally Button Piercing It is a place only 17 in New York that it is particularly in the toilet?

2 comments:

kingjoey... said...

all nice place to put $ 20 in the table

nautical... said...

You can use a little ice and a needle. It is a place illegally, do it for you. You can get a lot of trouble with the law and your mother too! The fact that someone is 17, is not good. Nevertheless, the pierced tongue and nose very ugly. Why do you want one?

Post a Comment