Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Does A Womb Look Like How Can I Conceive With A Very Irregular Period?

How can I conceive with a very irregular period? - how does a womb look like

I want to be really pregnant now. However, I have really messy three months after the injection birth control a year ago and my cycle. All doctors want is a pill, but that's not helping me (and I tried for several months. I do not see how the pill for a long time I change my hormones are Wacked on the use of contraceptives in the first may have been the place. I have an ultrasound and the doctor says my uterus and ovaries look perfect. Well, he says that birth control gave me a year ago, this effect on my hormones (which I would like to know then!) Anyway, I red raspberry tea for three months and I think it has improved slightly, but not smooth, and I 'm not pregnant. Aand lawyers?

No comments:

Post a Comment