Monday, February 1, 2010

Motorola Arris Modem How Do I Setup A Motorola Modem With Comcast Internet? I Use A Arris And Don't Want To Pay The Rent Any More?

How do I setup a Motorola modem with Comcast internet? I use a Arris and don't want to pay the rent any more? - motorola arris modem

Currently I have a Arris modem I rent from Comcast for $ 3 per month. Since we have Vonage and have not spent a modem compatible phone, so I have a Motorola Surfboard modem (SB5120).
How can I configure the modem to access the Internet through my Comcast cable to enable? Only modem switch is not working. Should I contact about Comcast and some changes in your team?
Anyone can help provide would be very grateful!

1 comment:

dick_bee... said...

I would say that you Comcast and ask them what should be compatible modem with Comcast. Your problem is more a problem of compatibility. And yes, Comcast tells you what format should the modem.

You know, you must return the modem to Comcast or keep collecting rent.

Post a Comment