Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Look Smaller In A Wedding Dress How Can I Convince My Mom On Getting A More Traditional Looking Wedding Dress?

How can I convince my mom on getting a more traditional looking wedding dress? - how to look smaller in a wedding dress

It was in the 2nd May married. His first marriage was very low. not more than 30 people, I think.
She wore a simple white dress.
This time, it will be at least 15 or 20
It is likely to leave again.
She wants it as a dress or navy blue dress. I was like Oh my God, Mom, NO.
It is not a white dress, or even a cream!
At some point we have said, a marriage of blue jeans, because he lives on a farm where the wedding would be.
So, what should I do? And you like the idea of a marriage blue jeans? [I]
:]
Thank you!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Your mother has the right to wear what they want. It's your wedding. Blue jeans are good marriages.

Post a Comment