Monday, January 18, 2010

Boys Pea Coat What Are Those Things At The Back Bottom Of Jackets/coats/blazers Called?

What are those things at the back bottom of jackets/coats/blazers called? - boys pea coat

Well, I am a 16-year-old boy and I bought a new coat or jacket, Topman, but if I go, theres a big hole in the back .. attached as cut-through and at the bottom of the use of conditions? I do not know how they say .. Backwards or something, you will be the back of jackets, you also find. If, however, when I was in the middle door opens and you can go back, because it look too big lol. I pulled the rope and the strands are loose, but I do not think he would have, because I think that only girls camisoles. But now when I walk out the doors and lol her with my ass cheeks. What should I do? should have drawn the line? I had my friend, the video and saw how large hole saw with the opening and closing! Please help!

5 comments:

Duchamp said...

Everyone has a right answer! But if you hide your ass, try a French court wind! À vent on both sides of the buttocks, rather than a cut in the middle of the wind!

Cala said...

This is called a chimney. Tie the string so that the ventilation is good wide open, like a jacket, and should be good. Next time, check to see how it looks from below before you buy - check exactly how she looks, is our mistake that many people!

Kassiope... said...

The openings are part of the garment, and as usual, are useful when you sit down, open to the jacket is more comfortable and genuine. Get over it!

Kassiope... said...

The openings are part of the garment, and as usual, are useful when you sit down, open to the jacket is more comfortable and genuine. Get over it!

Kassiope... said...

The openings are part of the garment, and as usual, are useful when you sit down, open to the jacket is more comfortable and genuine. Get over it!

Post a Comment