Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adipex Is Not Working After Gallbladder Removal Is It Ok To Take Adipex If You Are On Synthyroid For Hypothyroid?

Is it ok to take adipex if you are on synthyroid for hypothyroid? - adipex is not working after gallbladder removal

I'm 5'1 and 166 pounds, since he at synthyroid, I can not lose weight, I train with a trainer and diet I lost weight, but as the only monitoring synthyroid. I have heard Tramadol has helped many people, I wonder if it is safe to take with synthyroid.

3 comments:

pooterpe... said...

to **** well, ask your doctor or pharmacist first, people are not here!

DNA said...

I study at a level of the thyroid gland. This is usually why people have difficulty losing weight with hypothyroidism. In most cases they are or are undermedicated or thyroid medications false. You should always do a TSH test in the morning. The Synthroid, TSH in the morning was to reach around 1.0 for the weight loss diet and exercise.

If it is 1.0, is another matter, the possible conversion of T4 to T3 to investigate. This can be checked by the free T3. The levels of free T3 should be greater than average. If it is weak, as can help med armor. With his arms to the free T4 is the medium and free T3 in the high-end.

The last thing to research or free T3 test is the test of insulin resistance. This can be done with a fasting insulin, glucose and hemoglobin A1C blood test.

Link to regulate the thyroid and the Forum the following exercise.

english said...

This seems a good question to ask your doctor: P I know my mother synthyroid, I will not leave unmentioned adipex

Post a Comment