Monday, December 21, 2009

Shih Tzu Crate Training Crate Training A Shih Tzu - A Few Questions!?

Crate Training a Shih Tzu - a few questions!? - shih tzu crate training

Hello to all!

I get my first dog at age 32!

I am a housewife, and many have to spend time with my Shih Tzu, when he comes.

I have read many articles online about crate training and is something I'll try.

My questions are:

1. I will keep the dog, especially in the kitchen at home and to put training into the box. At night, when I open my dog in a cage and in the vicinity or from the cage and create a dog grooming near the back door (I know you can not swim) in the box.

2. During the day, I let the dog in other parts of the house while I'm there (placed outside the bathroom regularly), and occasionally in the cage used to be there?

3. When I go out (maximum two hours) I should be in the box or leave it open in the kitchen with the kennel door, if you want in bed and a bathroom for their creation.

I have to say conflicting reports over the Internet - some never tolet the dog in the crate when you leave the house, others say that fair? "

The willingness to take, Thanks for the response time, I want to be my dog to a healthy, well-trained and well-beloved dog, not the leader of the group that helps the leadership leading the pact.

No comments:

Post a Comment