Friday, December 11, 2009

Money Tree Poems For Birthdays Money Tree Poem For My 21st Birthday...?

Money Tree Poem for my 21st Birthday...? - money tree poems for birthdays

I'm one of which 21 this year, but I lived with my partner for 4 years, we have our home and our car, and I need nothing, so we thought we were a little bag with a poem on the invitations etc. give steps that they need something that we want to see me the money I spent on a gift.

So I ask that the poems are held in the pockets of money to ask for gifts.

2 comments:

PUNNY POETRESS said...

I'm one of which 21 this year - after Momentus!
I hope this will help me a clearer connection.

And come to my party as required in this call;
Enjoy good food, good friends, and all kinds of toast!

Please do not have to show, I did everything as you can see;
Although I thought it might be fun and unique to a tree have money!

Beginning of the game, feel free to join
In one of the many branches of the selection of species.

If even a single dollar to help make my tree
A symbol of friendship and a great memory

This year, a milestone that will only happen once
So excited that I feel honored by your presence!

Punny POETRESS formed by 03-25-09

" 'ello poppet " said...

Wow, congratulations on your success at both 21 and younger.

Friends, Family
Lend me your ears
We do not want to offend.
One of our fears.

It is friendly
And better
And if you have already purchased a
Do not bother to drink.

If you do not, however,
and want to make sure it is estimated
Send money instead,
And money is not overvalued.

Post a Comment