Saturday, December 19, 2009

Myelopathy More Condition_symptoms My Dog May Have Degenerative Myelopathy Can Anyone Direct Me To Resources In English?

My dog may have Degenerative Myelopathy can anyone direct me to resources in english? - myelopathy more condition_symptoms

I took my dog to the vet yesterday, she thought for a little arthritis in order to find out what probably caught the early stages of the disease that paralyzes the dogs.
I take good care of my dog and I do not understand how this is done for
I saw some Resourses but gave me a lot of medical terminology and did not answer my question here is what my dog and the vet seemed safe, but put him on medication just in case of arthritis
Was it something I could do to prevent this? I feel helpless because it is probably less than a year, went with us if you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment